Toddlers receive encouragement and guidance toward the growth of their physical skills and emerging milestones:
- Stimulating classroom environments
- Exclusive milestone-based curriculum
- Immersive learning experiences
- Educational toys and activities
Arrival / Good Morning to Friends / Open Centers
Breakfast / Free Play
Music & Movement
Outdoor Time with Friends / Gross Motor Activities
Story Time / Literacy
Naptime / Quiet Play Time
Outdoor Play with Friends / Gross Motor Activities
Prepare for Mom and Dad / Pick up / Open Centers
* Note: Routine care happens throughout the day as needed and includes: diapering, toileting, and napping.
* Toileting is based on individual child’s needs / schedules.
* Although times are designated, this is a “rolling” schedule. Transition activities are not a required part of routine that must follow timelines. These are suggestions of activities to keep children entertained and assist them through transitions. Children should not be prepped and waiting for the next item on the schedule to begin.
Our curriculum is designed to help your child gain self confidence and self esteem. It enhances children social, language, emotional and physical skills which also encourages children to develop with the staffs help by extending their learning.
Strengthened communication abilities through sounds, expressions, body language, and ultimately, oral and written language; responding to and understanding others.
Increased understanding of their surroundings, as they begin to think critically and creatively.
Building an understanding of their own emotions and their relationships with others, like family, friends, and community members; discovering how to interact with others while increasing their self-awareness.
Enroll Your Child At Little Minds 1st Academy
Join Our Journey of Discovery
what parents say
Testimonials About Little Minds 1st Academy
As every mother would, I definitely was looking for a school that I could rely on. Trustimg your child in someone else’s hands isn’t easy, however Little birdies proved that I can be calm about my kid’s wellbeing and education. Thank you so much!
Your center is great! Every parent should know that theu can rely on your professional help with kids, and that here they can learn a lot about education, parenting, learning and teaching. this means a lot in todays world. Thanks for everything!
Thank you for the wonderful programs that our kids get to enjoy and participate in! I loved how everything is organized, and can tell for sure that my kids are in great caring hands of professional teachers. I appreciate what you do for us!